Dr. Sarah Dash, PHD
AboutDr. Sarah Dash is a postdoctoral research fellow based in Toronto. Sarah completed her PhD in Nutritional Psychiatry at the Food and Mood Centre at Deakin University in 2017. Her research interests include public health, mental health, lifestyle medicine and noncommunicable disease prevention.
- What are the risks of mixing MDMA and Alcohol?
- How Long Does Spice/K2 Stay in Your System?
- How Long Does Methadone Stay in Your System?
- Mixing Heroin and Alcohol – Dangers
- What are the Best Alcohol Detox Foods in 2023 & 2024
- Drinking Alcohol While Dieting – Is it safe?
- How Long Does Morphine Stay in Your System?
- The Connection Between Alcohol Use and Anxiety
- Gabapentin Addiction Treatment and Rehab in Washington & Oregon
- Percocet Addiction: Signs, Symptoms & Side Effects
- Percocet Withdrawal and Detox
- Percocet Addiction Treatment in Washington & Oregon
- Benzodiazepine Addiction: Symptoms, Signs and Side Effects
- Benzodiazepine Addiction Treatment and Rehab in Washington
- Understanding Benzodiazepine Addiction
- Ketamine Symptoms, Signs and Side Effects
- Ketamine Addiction Treatment and Rehab
- Ketamine Withdrawal and Detox Treatment