Jenni Jacobsen, LSW
AboutDr. Jenni Jacobsen is a licensed social worker through the Ohio Counselor, Social Worker and Marriage and Family Therapist Board. She has over seven years working in the social work field, working with clients with addiction-related and mental health diagnoses. She is also a school social worker licensed by the Ohio Department of Education. Jenni has a PhD in Psychology from Northcentral University and a master’s in Social Work from Ohio State University. She has worked as a freelance writer for over a decade, writing content related to addiction, mental health, fitness, and general health and wellness.
- Exploring Journaling as a Therapeutic Strategy for Veterans Experiencing PTSD
- Equipping Veterans: Strategies for Overcoming Triggers and Sustaining Recovery
- Advancing Veteran Recovery with Group Therapy
- Comradeship in Recovery: The Transformative Influence of Support Networks for Veterans
- A Compass for Renewal: Rediscovering Purpose on the Veteran’s Recovery Journey
- Will My Military Application Disclose My Rehab History?
- Ways To Help an Employee Battling Alcoholism
- Marijuana Addiction Treatment & Rehab in Washington
- How to Stage an Alcohol Intervention
- Adderall Use Statistics in Washington & Oregon in 2024
- Peer Recovery Support Groups