The Recovery Village Ridgefield Residential Treatment Center
Located in Ridgefield, Washington, The Recovery Village Ridgefield’s campus offers high-quality addiction care in the scenic setting of the Cascade Range. After completing medical detox at The Recovery Village Ridgefield Detox Center, clients can undergo residential, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient or outpatient treatment at The Recovery Village Ridgefield.
Because treatment works best without distractions, our campus is private enough to provide the peace and quiet needed for reflection and growth in recovery. Fortunately, our center is still close to major roadways and easily accessible from Vancouver and Seattle, Washington, and Portland, Oregon.
The Recovery Village Ridgefield’s patient services include:
- 32 residential beds and 32 outpatient beds
- 24-hour professional care
- Evidence-based drug and alcohol treatment
- Individual, group and family therapy
- Care for co-occurring mental health conditions
- Treatment plans tailored to each client’s needs
- Two exercise gyms
- Yoga, equine, art and music therapy